Thursday, November 26, 2015

Gratitude


This Thanksgiving I am grateful not only for my family, my friends, the roof over my head, and the food on my table, but also for the amazing sisterhood that rose up in March and said, "NO!" I am grateful for the lifelong friendships that were formed as we worked side by side on campus and online. Thank you for helping to look after our little sisters as their worlds were turned upside down. Thank you for the laughter you provided when our situation looked anything but funny. Thank you for spreading awareness and raising money. Thank you for actively fighting with every ounce of  your heart to save Sweet Briar College. If it were not for your fierce strength, determination, and unwillingness to back down, we would have had one less blessing to count today. I am honored to be a vixen and to call you my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment